Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan Province, is long honored as the Land of Abundance and the Land of Recreation. Meanwhile, it is the only city that has not changed its name and site over the past 2000 years and more. It stretches across 14.3 thousand kilometers where 20.50 million is under practical and actual administration and management.The climate is pleasant throughout the whole year.It is neither too hot in summer nor too cold in winter. It was named "Best City for Tourists" by UNWTO and was the first UNESCO "World City of Gastronomy" in Asia.
1) Crowne Plaza Chengdu West is the first international upscale hotel in the West Park of Chengdu Hi-Tech Zone
2) While in Chengdu, guests will discover a number of great destinations, including Tianfu Square, Culture Heritage Exhibition Park, Happy Valley Theme Park, Qingcheng Mountain and the world famous Chengdu Panda Base.
1) No. 1 Xixin Ave., Gaoxin District West, Chengdu
2) 30 min drive from Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport
3) 20 min drive from Chengdu North Train Station
4) 5 min walk from Chengdu subway line 2